- At your request we can quote gift projects to include shipping and delivery in one per package price. To do this we require a list of recipient addresses.
- If a complete list is not available we can approximate based on locations of deliveries.
- We are also able to create gift packages and charge for shipping separately. We work with various logistics companies so we can find a solution for you whether you need your packages hand-delivered immediately or would prefer to be as economical as possible.
- We are licensed to deliver alcohol as part of your gift package to anywhere in Ontario.
- These deliveries must be handed to a recipient or signed for by someone who is 19+.
- In addition to the name and full address of each recipient on your list we also require mobile phone numbers. This is so our couriers can contact recipients if there is an issue.
- Some of our courier services also send automated texts to alert recipients a package is on its way. These messages will explain it is a delivery courtesy of your organization. If you would prefer your packages to be a surprise delivery, please let us know.
- In the event a parcel is returned to us due to an issue such as going unclaimed, being rejected by a recipient or an incorrect address, we will reach out to you and offer options for resending that package or to arrange delivery to your organization. Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds on packages that have already been created and sent.
- Although we go above and beyond for all of our corporate clients to get orders delivered by a certain date, unforeseen circumstances occasionally do arise. These can be due to weather, incorrect or incomplete information, or service delays that are beyond our control. We work with the delivery companies on your behalf to make sure orders get top priority. However, we regret that due to unforeseen delivery issues we cannot 100% guarantee delivery dates. (But we do try our best.)